“Waarom is de stem van de patiënt belangrijk” – Panel
Le Patient Expert Center neemt deel
Join for the panel debate on “Why the voice of patients matters”.
Hear from experience experts where and why the voice of patients’ needs to be heard. Concrete cases will also be covered to share experiences and learn from each other to jointly improve the future.
(Re)discover through this extraordinary panel, the importance of hearing the voice of patients, followed by a drink allowing you to exchange with representatives of patient associations, various stakeholders and many colleagues in the sector.
- 15:30 : Opening doors
- 16:00: Why the voice of Patients Matters ?
Real life experience Patient Organization & Industry
How to move forward
- Panel debate with:
- Inge Van de Velde (MS-Liga Vlaanderen)
- Stefan Gijssels (Chair Patient Expert Center)
- Geertrui Cazaux (ReumaNet)
- Veronique Van Assche (SMA Belgium)
- Benedicte Mast (Roche)
- Mitchell Silva (chair EUPATI Belgium)
- Marina Sardone (Galapagos)
- Anne De Middelaer (Gyncas)
- Larissa Cuyckens (Kinderkankerfonds)
- Koen Raeymaekers (Amgen)
- 17:30: Networking Drink
- 18:30: End
Practical information – Registration :
Date: March 22nd, 2023 – 4pm to 6.30pm
Venue: Tour & Taxis – Gare Maritime, Picardstraat 7-13, Brussel